Monday, January 21, 2019

Sketch My daughter

My daughter say :
Hope someday my life is means for others
Benefit for my parents, my family, my friends my nation, my country.
I do a right way, follow a truth paths, do means for others.
I wanted success living here and here after
Peace living here , peace a life hereafter (after die)

Mean for others include for others creature , cause I see one structure of tree can benefit for human and other creature
So why we cannot with a gift from God to us  like two hand, two leg to move, walk, run

Human have a special brain to think of it and search a good know ledge.
(Cause knowledge is about know and about  don't know)

No comments:

Kurniailmu

My daughter say...

Happy all out there, Hope lives  happy with  what's already we have and thank God we still alive