Sunday, January 20, 2019

How to cure cough, fever, flu and make our body more resistant, attack from any virus

I already use it for my 2 daughter
The Ingredients is:
i) 1 table spoon black seeed/nagella sativa  (habatussauda) put into hot water or boil it (better).Use only 1/2 spoon water of nagella sativa +1/2 table apoon honey +1/2 table spoon olive oil
All this ingredient put into my daughter milk and my daughter feel nice to drink it.(cause I use a small quantity  of olive oil, honey and nagella sativa water)
After 1 week or 5 days  we can see a different
Cough, fever or flu is rarely effect attack my  family
See a different and of course  Nagella Sativa/Black Seed is  function like as  antibody to our body.
It's not regret if we practise and use this natural product.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Kurniailmu

My daughter say...

Happy all out there, Hope lives  happy with  what's already we have and thank God we still alive